- Flexible Cooking Zones - Great for when you need to use a larger pan. Easily merge two cooking zones to create a bigger zone thanks to our IndyFlex technology.
- Induction Technology - Helping you keep energy bills low, induction technology uses electromagnetic waves to cleverly recognise the size of your pots and pans, heating only the pan surface you're using and not the whole cooking zone, providing fast and efficient heating.
- Maximum Safety - When a pan is removed from a cooking zone, the induction current breaks, so heat will begin to reduce straight away. Because only the surface area of your pan is heated, the rest of the cooking zone isn't in use.
- Easy Installation Clips - For quick and easy installation, mounted clips on the side of the hob will secure it in any place, without needing screws or fixing features.
- Direct Touch Control - Giving you complete control and flexibility in the kitchen, touch controls for each cooking zone allow you to adjust the heat level of your pots and pans separately, at the simple touch of a button.
|Zones||5 + extendable zone|
|Manufacturer guarantee||2 years|
|Dimensions (mm)||H 48 x W 780 x D 520|
|Number of zones||5|
- Residual heat indicators
- Child lock
- Automatic switch-off