KEY FEATURESKEY SPECIFICATIONS
- Powerful cleaning on floors and carpets - An integrated digital motor spins the brush bar up to 60 times a second. It drives stiff nylon bristles deep into carpet to remove dirt, while carbon fibre filaments capture fine dust on hard floors.
- Intelligently reports in real time - Monitors system performance 8,000 times a second, then reports in real time on the LCD screen.
- Unique battery power management system - Dyson’s power-optimising technology and battery-saving trigger help maximise run time, only using power when you need it.
- 'Point & Shoot' hygienic bin emptying - The ‘point and shoot’ mechanism hygienically ejects dust and debris deep into your bin, in one action – so there’s no need to touch the dirt.
- Washable filter - Once washed, leave it for at least 24 hours in an area with good airflow, to ensure it's completely dry before returning it to the machine.
- Powered by Dyson Hyperdymium™ motor - Spins at up to 125,000rpm, creating more suction power than most corded vacuums.
- Radial Root Cyclone™ technology - 14 cyclones generate forces of 79,000g to fling dust into the bin without clogging the filter, so there’s no loss of suction.
- Advanced whole-machine filtration - fully-sealed, six-layer filtration system is developed by the same engineers that make Dyson machines. It's tested to trap 99.99% of particles as small as 0.3 microns² – and expel cleaner air into your home.