- Get the sound your TV deserves - Regain depth of sound, with this Yamaha soundbar. With technology such as DTS Virtual:X and 3D Surround built-in, you’ll enjoy a much more immersive sound. High quality, stereo speakers powered by a punchy amp delivers a richer, better-balanced sound than your TV, making even the news sound better!
- Boost the bass - Featuring a built-in subwoofer with dedicated 60 watt amplifier. If you want to take the next step in cinema sound, then why not add a separate subwoofer. The YAS109’s output lets you choose any active sub, for as much bass as you can handle.
- Alexa voice control - With Amazon’s Alexa built-in, all you have to do is ask. Useful voice-activated functions include changing the volume, selecting source, muting, and selecting streaming services such as Amazon Music.
- Stream your music - As well as streaming your favourite Amazon Music you can also take your pick of streaming services or stored music, using the Sound Bar Controller app. Compatible with favourite services such as Spotify and also able to stream music from your NAS drives, this is an ideal way to access your music. Simply join to your wi-fi router and download the app.
Bluetooth it - If you struggle with wi-fi reception or prefer an even easier set-up, you can also connect your music device via Bluetooth. With more turntables now fitted with a Bluetooth output, this is a highly convenient way of listening to your records. Or simply connect up your smartphone for instant music streaming.
Mount it on the wall - At just 53mm tall, the YAS109 makes a discreet soundbar that won’t block your TV’s picture. If you’ve got a wall-mounted TV, the smart Yamaha flips around and wall mounts, with an on-wall depth of just 62mm it’s a match for the slimmest wall-mounted TVs.
- HDMI connection for ease of use - Yamaha makes connecting your TV easy. Simply use the HDMI ARC socket on your TV and you can stream its sound while also pushing video signals from your Blu-ray player or games console to the TV – one cable does it all. For older TVs, an optical input is also standard.
|HDR Compatible HDMI||Yes|
|HDMI Configuration||1 in/1 out|
|Wi-Fi Built In||Yes|
|Dolby ProLogic Surround||ProLogic II|